We'll enhance your personal brand!
Your business’ most powerful brand brand is you – your pictures, your stories and the lifestyle that surrounds you. And you will always be the ultimate brand ambassador for your business because you are the essence of what you do and how you do it.
A strong media presence is essential in today’s world, but we know how hard it is to keep up with the need for fresh content across all aspects of business these days, from daily socials, banner ads, product images, web content, media stories, blogs… it can be a job in itself.
So let Lion & Cub help, with images that tell your story professionally, elegantly and with the cut-through that comes with owning your brand. More than a headshot, personal branding imagery tells your story and allows potential clients to connect with you – and that is gold.
Whether you are just starting out, an established business wanting to take it in a new direction, launching a new product or painfully aware you don’t have enough time for the daily insta update, we’ve got your back.
The Piano Man is Scot Finnie, a world-renowned pianist who’s business is making music.
While his website needed plenty of sound clips, it also needed images of him, tinkling the ivories, laughing, caught in the moment.
To capture Scot and his incredible talent, we hired out space in Sydney’s Carriageworks, and rolled in a baby grand, a sharp suit, some sharper shoes and let Scot make his magic.
Lion & Cub created images for his website, for galleries, profiles, social media posts and more, and while Scot’s expertise shines through, his love of what he does is what makes these shots sing.
Emily Simmons cares a-lot about mugs. Her ceramics work is rooted in nostalgia for her hometown in Nova Scotia and her identity as a windswept but unwavering maritimer. Her work evokes moody, storm-crushed seas while embodying a serenity and coziness, as if safeguarding against the elements
She reached out to Lion & Cub when she launched a brand and website for her ceramics, and the shots that we captured imbue both Emily and her work with the beauty and passion they deserve.
Sally Cummins is the very well-put-together face behind Inner Style Queen, a self-confessed colour fanatic.
Her mission is to inspire busy, working women to look good and feel more confident, by helping them to see the colours and styles that both empower them and present them in their full glory.
When rolling out a new website and insta profile, Sally needed a swag of strong, effective imagery to support her brand.
Personal Branding Packages
One professional retouched image.
Studio lighting with dark or light background.
Your image in colour or black and white.
Additional images available to purchase.
See and select your images straight after the session.
30-minute phone consultation so I can find out what you do, the image you want to project, what your ultimate priorities are.
Professional makeup – you will look and feel amazing.
A half day session – up to 4 hrs of photography.
30 edited images.
Studio lighting with dark or light background; followed by an outdoor location in Sydney.
Additional hours are $225.
In person consultation so I can get to know what you do, the image you want to project and we make a detailed plan.
Full day of creative photography with unlimited outfit changes .
Professional hair & makeup – pamper yourself & you will feel super confident.
A 30-minute wardrobe planning consultation with Inner Style Queen via zoom.
Up to 80 images presented via an online gallery to share directly to social media.
Files presented in web size, print size.
Two locations – Tortuga Studios for product shots and portraits; followed by an outdoor location in Sydney.
Boutique Hotel location; followed by a shoot on location in Sydney Streets or perhaps your workplace combined with one of the above!
- Wish you were five kilos lighter? Don’t panic, we’re experts at finding your most flattering angle, and we think you look awesome
- Don’t know how to style the shoot? Wardrobe styling is available, along with colour consultations (prior to the session)
- Worried you won’t be able to re-post images online? All your content will be correctly sized for social media, facebook banners, website, print etc
- Not sure what will work for you? That’s our job – and an integral part of the experience, getting to know what you like, what you might need and how best to show you off!
- Stylists, props, a style brief and vision: we can make sure you have exactly what you need
- Professional hair and makeup is available if you would like it
- We shoot in two locations, usually over half a day
- Product shoots in studio or outdoors – it depends on you and what you want to promote
- We love shooting in unusual and vibrant locations, including cafes, hotels, parks and in the heart of the city. Whatever feels right to you
- Lion + Cub’s retouching service is included in the package – hello Photoshop! – and colours in the images are optimised to to match your brand
- Choose from a basic headshot to an entire year’s worth of content… or something in between